Saturday April 19, 2014
Ugh, perfect enasnivolz
Perfection! This cosplay is spot on.
Batman Harley & Ivy No. 1 - Bosom Buddies
Paul Dini & Bruce Timm - Writers, Script, & Art
Shane Glines - Inker
Tom Orzechowski - Letterer
Lee Loughridge - Colorist
Harvey Richards - Assistant Editor
Joan Hilty - Editor
Scott Peterson - Honorable mention
#Superman #WonderWoman #Wedding #Love #Family
Wedding photos I love My Superman!
So inspiring and the kids are so cute! Check out the bracers on the girls!
- Jonathan Winters
The best part is this isn’t even edited. It actually happened.
4th wall? What forth wall?
THIS SCENE. THIS SCENE RIGHT HERE IS WHAT MADE ME LOVE SUPERNATURAL.
When I saw this scene my mom says, “Did you notice the only problem he had with it was that they were brothers, not that they thought he was gay?”
I think I love your mom.
We’re super excited to be able to give away April’s Loot Crate!
This box is filled with Dragon themed goodies - if you want to find out what is inside then take a look at our review, but if you’d like it to remain a mystery until you get your box then just go straight ahead and enter! The box we’re giving away is brand new and sealed - not the exact one we reviewed - so the items may vary slightly (you might get a different version/colour of a certain item).
- Follow our blog, Geeky Merch.
- Each reblog of this post counts as an entry. Reblog as many times as you like, but try not to spam your followers too much.
- No giveaway-only blogs. People who use these tend to spam-reblog, and that’s unfair to everyone else. We will be checking!
- We will ship anywhere.
- One winner will be randomly chosen and notified on 23rd May 2014!
Good luck with the giveaway, and remember to check out Loot Crate! May’s theme hasn’t been announced yet, but it’s rumoured to be a multi-fandom crate containing items from 3 of the most requested fandoms!
If you’d like to sign up so you don’t miss any future crates, head on over to the Loot Crate website and sign up! You can also use the coupon code: geekymerch to get 10% off your crate!
If you would like to contribute to our next giveaway, click here!
Geek Studio’s Nintendo Giveaway!
OVER $250 WORTH OF PRIZES!
- 16GB USB 3.0 Pokemon Emerald GBA Flashdrive from Geek Studio
- Red Mushroom Keychain from Geek Studio
- Set of Kanto Gym Badges from Geek Studio
- It’s-A Me! Necklace from Geek Studio
- Majora Necklace from Geek Studio
- Triforce Jelly Bracelet from Geek Studio
- Gamer Geek Jelly Bracelet from Geek Studio
- Question Mark Tin with Coin Candies
- Super Nintendo Controller Tin with Mints
- Hyrulian Summer Candle from Fictitious Fragrances
- Green Hyrule Crest Necklace from Subtle Nerd
- Custom Pokemon Cross Stitch Keyring from TheBroship
- Kirby Pocket Mirror from Geek Studio
- Pikachu 2.25” Badge from Geek Studio
- Kirby’s Epic Yarn for Wii
- Kirby Mass Attack for NDS
PLUS your choice of ONE (1) game from this list:
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Wii
- Super Mario 3D World - Wii U
- Super Mario 3D Land - 3DS
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 - 3DS
- Pokemon Black OR White - NDS
- Pokemon Black 2 OR White 2 - NDS
- Pokemon X OR Y - 3DS
- Pikmin 3 - Wii U
- Kirby Dream Collection - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Wii U
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - 3DS
- Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds - 3DS
- Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass - NDS
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Wii
- Animal Crossing - 3DS
- Yoshi’s New Island - 3DS
- You must be following Geek Studio.
- Each reblog is an entry so you can reblog as many times as you want. Don’t spam though. That’s mean to your followers :)
- No giveaway only blogs!
- Worldwide shipping so everyone can enter.
- The winner will be announced within a half hour after ending. The winner will be posted publicly AND sent an ask so make sure your box is open!
The giveaway ends on May 16th, 2014 @ 9pm EST
imagine if girls used the same style of joke to degrade men like “cool story bro now go chop some lumber”GO CHOP SOME LUMBER
"what r u doing out of the garage go fix my car"
"Don’t you have something to fix somewhere."